Friday, April 13, 2007

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THEY ARE THIS STUPID!!!

Look, I'm not gonna get political here; but I just read the TOP Story breaking about Karl Rove and missing E-Mails that maybe could shed new light on the Controversy du Jure about the firing of Eight prosecutors; and I came upon this juicy yet sickening information:

"A White House review showed up to 5 million e-mails to and from as many as 1,700 executive branch employees might have been lost when the administration converted from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook in 2002 and 2003."

This isn't a democrat or republican thing to my knowledge; but who the hell is our Government getting IT advice from?? LOTUS NOTES??? Our Country's MEGA important secrets were believed to be safe in LOTUS NOTES?!?!?! Good God?! I'm gonna go stick my head in the oven. I think it's gas...

2 comments:

Nelson said...

"A White House review showed up to 5 million e-mails to and from as many as 1,700 executive branch employees might have been lost when the administration converted from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook in 2002 and 2003."

I imagine that they didn't try this first in a test environment BEFORE they migrated over?

That's just dumb!!!

Not to even speak of using Lotus 123.

Anonymous said...

Lotus 123 HAHAHA