Tuesday, June 29, 2010

'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows' Trailer. Kinda Looks Cool.



When I first heard about the 'Harry Potter' films the one thing that came to mind was children's books. I thought there is no way that this could possibly have any appeal to adults, even one as childish as myself. But as the films have progressed, they have become more and more interesting and darker than what I would have imagined. Truly the writing is not based in a children's fairy tale world, as the last films have been almost too edgy for younger kids. The series has had a few directors but David Yates has provided the most interesting entries, and I think is the reason the films have a darker and more grown up feel.

So I would have to say that I have been impressed with the series, to the point where I'd have to say that I'm looking forward to seeing the final two films. And it looks like David Yates has once again provided a more dark and creepy Harry Potter.

Take a look at the trailer for the final two films due out November 12th 2010 and July 15th 2011.

No comments: