Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blurry Photos Of The New Motorola RAZR VE20


The guys over at PhoneArena were able to acquire some pics of the new Motorola RAZR phone, the VE20. The pictures are a little blurry, but you can make out most of the details that the new flagship will have. The new RAZR will still have the classic laser cut keypad, touch-sensitive outer shell, and a 2-megapixel cam. Motorola also outfitted the phone with a QVGA display, which will allow you to listen to and watch NFL Broadcasts through the NFL Mobile Live application.

The VE20 is due out on August 17th but only if you have Sprint, as this will be an Exclusive. Not sure if this phone is enough to make me want to suffer dealing with Sprint.

[PhoneAreana via Gizmodo]

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

OK, the NFL is really pissing me off at this point. I have to deal with Sprint to be a NFL fan that's out of the city that I live in? I can't even watch a game on the web unless I'm out of North America.