Friday, August 15, 2008

Dad Nails Xbox To Tree, Looks Like A Moron


One of the things about “over reacting” is that the person who thinks they’re in the right tends to look like an ass. Case in point is this jag who thought he would teach his 3 boys a lesson about bad behavior while playing their Xbox, by nailing it to a tree. Check the quote:

“My husband had repeatedly warned our 3 boys about their behavior while playing the XBOX. Tuesday, after I arrived home from work, our oldest son told me to look in the backyard at "Dad's artwork". Well, I wasn't surprised to see the XBOX proudly displayed on the nearest tree... way to go Honey!!!!!”

Now I’m all about discipline, and perhaps the kids needed some ass kicking. But I’m not sure what you’re really teaching your boys when you nail a game console to a tree. Because let’s face it, he just shortened the time for those kids to ask him to buy an Xbox 360.

[ireport via Gizmodo]

No comments: