Friday, June 27, 2008

Hancock, not your average film

I'm writing this to let you know, I went to an advance screening put on by a radio station today. For the record, Hancock rocks!!! This is another in the long string of great summer blockbusters that Will Smith has been part of. The best part of the movie is the humor, everything you see on the previews continues throughout the movie. Plus the action is first rate, and there is an actual plot and plot twists. I give the movie a hearty thumbs up. I do want to say that you do need to go into this movie expecting to have fun, it is not a movie that takes itself to seriously. But I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Nelson said...

I've been looking forward to this movie. I think it's one that's gonna surprise a lot of people, and be a blockbuster.