Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review… Hilarious!!!


I have not had a chance to check out the new Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie yet, but I have to say that I’ve read one of the funniest reviews of the movie yet. Rob, from “Topless Robot” comes off the top rope on the newest installment and has an interesting way of doing it. I have to warn you that it is full of colorful language (to say the least) and spoilers but if you can handle that, it’s worth the read. Check out a sample below:

So it's not as bad as shitting your pants?
Marginally. I honestly had to make a pro and con list to figure it out.

Why on earth would anyone make a film about giant robots but have myriad scenes of some random douchebag's first day of college?
I don't have the faintest clue.

No comments: