Saturday, May 17, 2008

Indiana Jones Might Suck?


Oh, boy... This was just what I was afraid of about this movie. When I heard that they were making another Indiana Jones movie, I feared that they would not be able to recapture the magic of the previous movies. Well early reports are starting to confirm those fears, in the worst way. From the guys at aintitcool.com:

"This reminds me of waiting for the first of the last three Star Wars movies: you wait for years and years for a new movie to come out and then, when it finally arrives, not only does it fail to live up to expectations, it clouds your view of the originals because it's so bad."

Wow!!! Not good!

But I love George Lucas's respond: "You're not going to get a lot of accolades doing a movie like this. All you can do is lose."

Funny thing is, the trailers that are out didn't make me excited to go check it out. Usually the best parts of the movie make it to the trailers, and that's not good news if this is the case. I somehow think that Steve and George just took a little to long to put this movie together, and I would hate to see this franchise go out like that.

[Daily Mail via G4TV]

No comments: