Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Samsung i617 Is The New Blackjack 2?


The follow up to the successful Blackback smartphone has leaked its way out. The Blackjack II is masking as the Samsung i617, and most of the details are still unknown. But it is running Windows Mobile 6, has 2-megapixel camera, and 3G HSDPA, just for fun. Soul sucking AT&T most likely will get the exclusive rights to the phone, as they did for the first Blackjack.

No word on when it will be available, but it is rumored for sometime in Q4 2007.

[mobiledia via Gizmodo]

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

Huzzah. I can't wait. I was considering a Blackberry for my next phone, but if this is the one I've been reading about, I'll probably get this instead. I love the Blackjack I have now, but the new one includes features that I would love to have.