
The best part of fighting games is when you take on your buddy, and pummel them into a blood pulp. The only problem is that you can't always get together with them to inflict the beating that they so richly deserve.
Well one of the best fighting games "Soul Calibur 4" will have one thing that most fighting games were missing: On Line Ass Kicking!!!
According to 1up, gamers will have the long awaited ability to dish out beatings without the inconvenience of having friend freeloading in your home. What took so long? Well the makers felt that technology has finally caught up, and now gamers are demanding it.
That's right damn it!!!
Now who wants sum!!!
Read the rest after the jump. [1Up via G4tv]
1 comment:
OK, now I'm just as much of a testestrone driven gamer as most men, but come on. The outfits in these games are just getting ridiculous. I'd like to play a game and not have to think who's gonna walk in on me playing it. I can't imagine playing this and having girlfriend,wife, mother wondering if I'm a complete perv or something. If she's wearing armor and the fleshy parts are exposed, then its pretty useless armor.
Post a Comment