Friday, April 20, 2007

Video game gets 'Lost'


You knew that this was inevitable. TV execs Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, speaking on their weekly Lost podcast, confirmed that there will be a 'Lost' video game for the PS3, PC and Xbox 360.

No word on the details of the the game, ABC is keeping tight lipped about the whole thing. I have to wonder if they're not sure what the game will be about. Kinda like the series. I'm still trying to figure this series out. They seem to be adding more questions than answering the ones that were out there in the first place.

I get the feeling that this game is going to suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get past that picture, and your descriptive word, "Suck"

I'm not going to elaborate here, but WHOA NELLIE!!!!!!

I married; and I've got a problem! Bad problem!! LOL

Malcolm said...

Last I heard, it was going to be a Sims style game. Kind of like the new one Sims Life Stories, where there are goals in a story line to meet. But, since it is a game based on a TV show, that almost always entails a whole boat load of suckage.