Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Broken Sony Vaio sells for $710.00


I still cannot figure out the thought process of people. Maybe that might be my problem, that I'm actually trying to do that. Because there is another person out there on Ebay willing to pay a good amount of money for a 'Broken' non functioning Sony laptop. I know that there are plenty of Sony fanboys out there, but why would you pay $ 710.00 for a laptop that will not turn on? Worst yet, the seller doesn't know why it will not turn on. So the buyer doesn't have an idea what it might cost to fix this thing.

I know it's pretty and all, but dude save your money and pay for one that actually functions. I'm willing to bet you will enjoy that one much better.

I'm sure I have some broken stuff around the house, apparently I'm missing out on the money.

Ripoff can be see here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUde, be sure to sell off that Mattel Football Electronic Game you borrowed from me 20 years ago! It's a classic. (I'll only ask for 60% of the profit)

Nelson said...

Do you know I still have that game?
Good thinking about putting it on Ebay though.

Anonymous said...

I knew you would! You never get rid of classic stuff.

Truth be told I bought a replica of it earlier this year. The strange thing is it now uses two AA bateries instead of a 9 volt.

Definately see what you can get for e-baying it!

Docbeat said...

Hey Guys, you Know they still make those Mattel Handheld Games!They sell them at Wal Mart!